The Canyon AeroConnect AS270 builds on the success of the JetLAN™ family. This compact and powerful advanced airborne server is an ideal solution for a variety of applications
Embedding various I/Os and utilizing an Intel® i7 Quad-core processor with a large storage capacity, the AS270 allows maximum resources for network management, IFE/IFC connectivity, data acquisition, processing and analysis, communication application hosting, content management, and cabin management.
To extend the operational life of your current system, this new generation of JetLAN™ has been designed to be form-fit with the legacy version, but with expanded functionality. Designed, built, and qualified to stringent avionics standards for safety and reliability, the AS270 can address multiple applications aboard air transport, VIP, government and mission platforms
- Processor: Intel® i7-4700 EQ Quad-core 2.4 GHz
- 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz
- OS Mass Memory: field-removable 128 GB SSD
- Data Mass Memory: 2x field-extractable 512 GB SSD (RAID capable)
- OS: Linux or Windows
- Power Supply: 28 VDC, 64 W @ 25°C
- ARINC 429 (Hi/Lo): 8 Tx, 4 Rx
- ARINC 717: 1 Tx, 1 Rx
- LAN/WAN: 12x FE
- Serial data links: 1x RS 232, 1x RS 232/485,
- Serial data links: 2x RS 422/485 and 4x USB2.0
- Audio Out: 1x Differential Balanced Stereo
- Video Out: 2x Channels WUXGA (1920x1200 pix)
- Form Factor: Conforms to ARINC 600 2MCU
- 7.64” H x 15.13” D x 2.38” W (194 mm H x 385 mm D x 61 mm W) max.
- 9.1 lbs (4.1 Kg) approx.
- Power hold-up: 250ms
- ED14F / RTCA D0-160G
- Discrete: 16 In/8 Out
Optional Accessories include Data Mass Memory: 2x field-extractable 1 TB SSD, LAN/WAN: 3x GbE and 8x FE, US/EU 3G/4G/LTE connectivity modem (3x field-extractable SIM cards), ISDN: 2x BRI Interfaces, additional discrete: 5 In/3 Out and additional RS422.