Role purpose (position scope):
This level is under moderate to minimal supervision. The position is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks (i.e. engineering, data coordination, scheduling, travel arrangements, metric collection, document control/publishing, configuration management, process, logistics, etc.). Administrative tasks are routine, and provide efficiency gains to the larger functional organization. Is able to independently follow defined procedures and processes in order to complete tasks, interact, coordinate, and proactively work with others, as appropriate, to solve issues necessary for the task.
Must be able to meet all minimum standards within 90 days.
• Supports engineering processes, configuration management, engineering/factory baselines, technical illustrations for publication, manuals, BOMs, reports, technical writing, engineering drawings, audits, customer communication tracking, copying, filing, and other clerical and/or administrative tasks.
• Delivers on task following broad framework, standards, and experience. Has program impact based on assigned tasks.
• Proactive in finding, understanding, and completing tasks.
• Takes direction from Engineers, Lead, Managers and/or more experienced
Associates/Technicians to achieve objectives. Able to identify areas for improvement using experience.
• Able to maintain and create assigned metrics.
• Assists in various clerical/administration roles/tasks at the site.
• Independently able to explain facts, practices, results, and processes to others with clarity.
• Interfaces with other team members to solve assigned tasks.
• Communicates with others in order to trouble shoot issues and to solve defined issues to meet task objectives.
• Able to gather metrics/reports and communicate the results to others.
• Able to work problems within existing processes or environment.
• Follows established procedures/processes and/or is led through job activities with more independence.
• Tasks are less defined and can be more complex.
• Can create/modify standards and/or procedures.
• Comply and uphold Canyon AeroConnect SHE policies and standards.
• Comply with the Canyon AeroConnect Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
• Must be able to apply knowledge of practices and procedures within position
• Has some skills in Technical Writing experience/capability
• Intermediate or advanced understanding of computers. Intermediate/advanced understanding of Microsoft Office programs, databases
Level II – Intermediate (Experienced)
• KNOWLEDGE – Solid knowledge of the job. Substantial acquaintance with and understanding of general aspects of the job with a broad understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
• SKILL – Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
• COMPLEXITY – Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need to solve issues that may not be aligned with normal routines. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers complex issues to higher levels.
• DISCRETION/LATITTUDE – Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
• MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE – High School Diploma or equivalent. Preferred to have an Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline such as electronics, electro-mechanical, business, or related area ; typical 2 to 6 years of applicable experience
No direct reports
• Tasks involve light physical effort in sedentary to light work; may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects or materials (5 – 10 lbs)
• Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or work station Work Environment:
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• While performing the aforementioned job duties, the employee mainly works in an office, lab, or factory setting; that is relatively quiet and has temperature control systems.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive of every job function, duty and responsibility. Duties may increase, decrease and/or change as deemed necessary to support the department operations.