Role purpose (position scope):
This position is located on site at our Engineering/Manufacturing plant in Prescott, AZ it is NOT available for remote work.
Canyon AeroConnect is located in the historic heart of the American West, Prescott, Arizona. Surrounded by Arizona’s natural beauty, we’re just a short drive from the majestic Grand Canyon, the iconic red-rocks of Sedona and the exciting desert-metropolis of Phoenix.
The ideal candidate should be motivated to work independently prospecting and making B2B calls. They will need to have 1+ years’ experience with lead generation, and the ability to quickly build rapport with potential clients. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for developing and growing new customer accounts as assigned. The right person will utilize their prospecting and consultative selling skills, high-energy and initiation to identify opportunities to promote and sell product. This is an inside sales hunter position with minimal post sale account management. This is a phone-heavy role; the right person will be comfortable making several calls per day and managing a high volume of emails.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting low level technical requirements, providing technical information and developing accounts.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities
- Drive company sales for a subset of customer accounts appointed to inside sales
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building report, providing technical information and explanations and preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment communicating expected delivery windows
- Develops accounts by checking customer buying history, suggesting related and new items and explaining technical features.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participates in educational opportunities
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership of accomplishing new and different requests
- Explore opportunities to add value to the job accomplishments
- Work with external sales personnel to prepare offers and communicate with customers, including follow up on quotations and updates to CRM opportunities.
- Support department metrics to achieve goals, pull data and track for daily/monthly analysis as required.
- Comply with and uphold the Canyon AeroConnect Code of Business Conduct, Ethics, SHE policies and company standards; other duties as assigned.
- Effective problem solving related to moderate customer concerns
- Knowledge of personal computers, word processors and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of ERP order entry and CRM systems would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of CAC Products and AS9100 standards required
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Diligent follow up and time management skills
- Good customer service & telephone manners required
- Ability to build rapport with customers over the phone and through email
- Excellent interpersonal skills and legible handwriting
- Good data entry skills with ability to accurately type 40 wpm
- Ability to speak multiple languages would be an asset
- MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE – BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising, or business administration, 2+ years ERP system/Order Management system and/or CRM experience required, 3-5 years of Office Administration and Customer Service experience in a manufacturing environment required
No direct reports
Key Measures and Milestones:
- Quote processing accuracy
- Monitor quotes and follow up/close quotes near expiration
- Monitor opportunities and follow up to secure sales
- Quote Turn Around time (dept. metrics)
- Customer response time within 24 hours
- Positive Team attitude; Customer Advocate, Sales Jedi
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive of every job function, duty and responsibility. Duties may increase, decrease and/or change as deemed necessary to support the department operations.